- A Mac with OS X El Capitan
- Up to 4 nodes of Raspberry PI 3
- SD Cards (at least 32 GB SD Card recommended)
- Ethernet connection
- Make sure all the RPIs are behind the same router as the Mac is.
- Download the RPI ubuntu image below, and bake the image into an SD Card. Everything you’d need is already installed and configured. Slide the baked SD cards into RPI slots, and power up RPIs.
Raspberry PI 3 Ubuntu 16.04 image for PocketCluster
- ApplePi-Baker 1.81 (SD Card baking utility for OSX.)
- Install VirtualBox.
- Copy PocketCluster into Application folder. Make sure your internet connection is solid. Then, you are good to go.
Question & Feedback
Have a question? Something doesn’t work?